CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My Future

It's been so long since I last posted anything on my blog page.. Woke up 12 plus just now which was consider quite early for me.. Went lunch with my god brother... Each and everytime I see him, I keep thinking whether should I tell him that I wanna join him under property.. I gotta start somewhere somehow, eventually.. I told him abt wad I'm thinking and he give me this look (-_-)... He said that I've been hesitating for 2 years already and I'm still hestitating.......... Fickle minded is just in me la...


FACTORS THAT KEPT ME HESITATING :-

  1. No confidence in myself, afraid that I might not be able to handle it
  2. If not active within half a yr, company will sack me
  3. There are so many pple working in this line therefore it's very competitive
  4. There are friends and pple I know failed in this line and told me it's not easy


So how How HOW.......................??????????????

If someone were to recommend me to fly with Singapore Airlines and confirm that I will be selected I will sure go lo.. That has always been my idea job since young.. Doing the things that I like.. Flying around seeing the world, meeting different pple with different culture....... Though I'm so fucking scare of plane getting hijacked by terrorists or plane crash *CHOY*!!! BUT too bad I din meet their minimum requirement... So I stop dreaming ever since they change their criteria....

Anyway to comfort myself I told myself being a property agent definately can earn more than being an air stewardess...

Now it's abt me... Whether do I have the courage to make the first step out....

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

dont be scared to pursue your dreams. U'll never know if u will fail unless u try! If u dun dare to even try, u would have already failed! u have my support! Jia you!!

Gdian said...

thanks alot jeremy.... :)