CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Angrrryyyyyy!!!!!

I really must complained abt the bad service that some cab drivers had offered.. I know it's our responsibilities to take care of our belongings and the cab company will not be reliable for it.. But still I must say that some cab drivers are not doing their job well.. 


I lost my Nokia 5800 in a SMRT cab last night at 9 plus while going to work.. Blame on my stupidness, I already sense something dropped onto the floor of the backseat but I din really see what it is and ever expect that it's my hp.. My hp was on silent mode and I realised it was lost a few minutes after I alight.. Too bad I din see the car plate number if not their company would be able to track down asap... Call the company to lodge a report and efficiently they faster send notice out to all cab drivers.. I tried calling my hp and it was still ringing.. Dun dare to call it too many times as I afraid that passenger might hear the vibrating sound or see the light of the hp.. But imagine after an hour plus I lost my hp, it was still ringing.. Meaning no one took it yet.. So the cab drivers have so much time to just take a look behind their seats to see whether there's a hp there.. But the main problem is, ALOT OF THE DRIVERS CANT EVEN BOTHERED ABT THE NOTICE THEIR COMPANY LET OUT... Or probably they themselves greedily will take the hp themselves... Later in the night ard 11 plus i think, my hp is off.. There it goes!!!!!! Fucking , fucking pissed off... Making me no mood to work at all...


What I have lost in that phone is lots of memories.. It's sentimental.. Alot of contacts which I have yet transfer to my iPhone, pics which I have yet transfer to my com, messages that I will not be able to receive it anymore....... I wun blame the person for taking my hp cos most of the pple will not return to the owner.. I will only blame myself for being reckless, blame the fucking bad breath uncle driver who do not bother to see the notice and check his backseat.... FUCK HIM , CB!!!!!

0 comments: