CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Holiday Season Next Month

Shag when waking up, guess I drunk too much last night.. Luckily nv vomit & no hangover.. Have to chiong hard this month as next month wun be working so many days due to HOLIDAYS!!! Finally I can let down my hair after months of hard work..

As I mentioned earlier that I will be going to Taipei, Hongkong & Macau frm 10th to 18th April.. Baby & I were planning to go for a short trip on the 7th to 9th.. Baby tried finding alot of places but I wasn't very keen until he found this place at Malaysia.. It's at Port Dickson.. We'll be staying at Avillion Hotel.. Saw the pic on the web and find it very nice and relaxing.. At least it's somewhere that we've nv heard or been before... Rather than always going to Bintan, Batam, Bali or Phuket these common places that pple know... Cant wait for this month to fly by fast..

0 comments: