CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Another sleepless night

It's 5 more mins to 4am in the morning.. Walking ard the hse... Opening and closing the fridge, not wanting to find anything to eat.. Counting opposite block see hw many lights are still on at this time... Browsing friend's profile thru FB.. I'm having fucking insomnia again.. 

He's sleeping like a pig now, snoring all e way.. Making me more difficult to fall aslp.. Wake him up, telling him i cant get to slp end up tell me to count sheeps... I count until counting frogs liao but still awake lo.. Sianzzz... What else can I do alone in e middle of the night when I cant get to sleep??

Lost in MJ again just now.. $100 flew .. EVERYTIME lost to his dad and sis-in-law whenever play with them.. Sianzz.. everytime donate $$... Dun play with them liao .. Not fun one!! Humph!!!

Suddenly feel so sian of everything ard me.. Be it work or other things.. So tired.. Am I feeling this way coz I cant get to slp now or am I really feeling this inside me....?

0 comments: