CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Off day yesterday

Went over to my cousin's place in the evening time for my niece's birthday.. A wink of an eye she's already 10.. Still rmb carrying her when she arrived to the world.. Bought Nintendo DS for her as present.. Bought 2 of it though.. Other one for my another niece whose birthday just passed on February and they are the same age.. Glad that they are both very happy & excited when receieving the present....

Later at night had a Mahjong session with Baby, elise and friend... Suddenly called me at 9 plus PM to ask if we wanna play as she's bored at hm... Poor Baby gotta wake up early for work today yet still wanna spend more time with me... This is what he claimed but deep inside I feel he also feel very tempted by it.. Lol... We have 2 mahjong sets.. One is my Hello Kitty set the other one is Baby's hse mj set.. Since CNY we have been using his  mj to play, I keep losing $$... Elise's friend said I start blaming on the "swimming trunk".... LOL...Faintz.. But it's the truth ma.. Sob sob.. :( Next time I must use back mY hello Kitty see if I will win $$.... If yes then it's really that MJ set problem.. Haha.......

Just seen my work schedule for this month.. Really packed to the hell.. Whole month only got 5 days off.. Need to cancel off some days as got quite a few events on hand which will really shag me out..

Will be gg to Taiwan, Hongkong & Macau next month 10th-18th.. Feeling so excited as I haven been to Taiwan & Macau yet.. Excited to see what is there.. Luckily air tickets and accomodation are being sponsored, means i can spend more on shopping... Yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......................!!!!!!!!

0 comments: