CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My 24th Bithday Celebration with my friends

Celebrated my 24th birthday in advance on the 18th last month with my friends at My Secret Garden.. There's ard 15 of us i think.. After dinner some of us went to Club Alantis at Textile Centre to drink and party abit.. Got sabotage bt Shanna to go up stage & end up kena drink 5s of Martell.. Then the stupid skinny manager there got me to drink another 5 more seconds of it threatening me either to dance or drink.. Of course i chose to drink than dance.. Dun wanna do free show there.. So embarrassing... Didn't bring my camera along so waited for quite some time finally one of them, Shenice, sent the pics over to me.. Yet to get the pics from the rest of them..


 All my close girlfriends and sis

The loving couple
















Shanna, Shenice, Stephanie.. All e "S"





We like to act cute.. cos old liao.. Haa.. :)




0 comments: