CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Off Day

Went Orchard with Baby yesterday.. It's been quite some time since I last went out for a walk to look ard.. Been wrking & slacking at home till neglect what's happening ard... As usual at this time, Christmas decor has been up.. But find the decor worse as yrs goes by.. Dun have the feel to take a few more looks at it.. Took 2 pics though...

 
 Christmas decor at Heeren

 


Went Taka to get my birthday necklace from friends changed.. Though this design has been out for a long time but feel it's nice when wear on.. As I always go for Heart-shaped pendent, I like to wear something different now.


Dinner at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao restaurant after tt.. It's Baby's fav... He jus love to eat Xiao Long Bao.. Lol.. Went for a short walk inside Kinokuniya and then off to cineleisure.. While walking down the escalator, saw the 2nd floor of LV boutique almost done with their upgrade works.. So tempted to walk in.. Saw a few pple carrying the LV Galleria Bag, it's like hinting me to buy it.. But I must learn to curb temptation and control my spending!! Shall wait for a while more to see how thing goes...

Went into Guess boutique to see watches.. Baby insisted in buying a watch for me but I feel bad as he already spent alot for my birthday surprise.. So he shut me up by saying treat it as a christmas present.. I have 2 choices in mind..



This is the new Guess Swiss Made watch.. 
36 Diamonds set into bezel, 6 Diamonds set into dial 
Water Resistant 100m
 Actually prefer this but I think it's not cheap



Polished stainless steel case Silver dial Leather strap watch Crystal set frame with AX Logo

Wanted to see Christmas Carol but by the time we reach cineleisure, there's no more show time for it.. Dun really feel like watching the rest of the movies so decided to catch it the next time.. Baby and I then suddenly start digging out dollar coins to play game and catch toys.. End up spending ard $20 plus catching some soft toys.. It's small but damn cute la..



0 comments: