CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Tired

I didn't sleep well last night.. Was tossing and turning throughout the whole night.. Had a dream but forgotten what it is.... But my insomnia wasn't cause by it... Will be back to work from tml onwards.. Feel kinda sick of it suddenly.. Back to drinking, back to dancing and back to not being myself... Work has been tired & stressful recently, especially these 2 months.. Rate of customers dropped therefore leading to the drop of sales... Making some of us lost the energy & will to fight for it.. Hope this raining days will go off soon... Luckily next month already got a few events on hand which require easy jobs.. :) Shall slack till end of this month and start fighting back from next month onwards... How long more will I still be stuck in this line..?? So tired of it already... Alot of pple has been asking me when am I going to change job, hw long more I want to stay in this line... Hear already also sian.. Hopefully I can fulfil my dreams fast then I can stop.......

Was raining very heavily earlier on & it just stopped... Will be preparing to go out in a short while but still feeling a bit lethargic & lazy... It's been so long since I last had a wonderful gathering with my friends, been so busy working therefore neglected them. My bro Bernard aka Big Butt keep complaining that very long nv see me liao.. So suay whenever he went down to Ratchada to find me, I always not working.. Cos he went on Sundays..!! Which I told him before tt I'm off on Sundays.. Blur King..!! Blame urself on that.. Blueh :p

Too bad i din take my camera along with me :( Left it home... Guess as usual gotta wait for my friends to send me then I upload the pics here.. Going to prepare now.... *drag my 2 lazy feet off the com*

0 comments: