CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Just Blog

Back to work on thursday but went back in a short while as my cough worsten and cause me to be giddy.. Another day loss of income.. Haiz... Was working last night as well but luckily my cough din affect me so much as thursday night.. Shockingly I realised that i only work 9 days at Ratchada this month due to taking so much off days cos of my sickness and birthday celebration.. Counted my income for this month and figures dropped quite alot... So sad.. Getting sick of working there and nightless of drinking.. Baby console me by saying I worked too less days this month compared to the rest of the months which is true and it make me feel better... Must really buck up and not slack next month... Meantime restricting myself not to spend on unnesscessary stuffs till the end of the year..Already spend alot this month on my hair and treating my birthday dinner for my friends..

It's going to rain soon.. Dark clouds, cold wind blowing throughout the day.. Think it will be another long rain.. Baby sleeping now like a pig.. So shiok.. Feel like sleeping too but gotta prepare to go out to attend my cousin's wedding dinner.. Preparing after finish blogging.. Arrgghhhh... Feeling so lazy and lethargic now... So fast my only off day for the week is going to end soon.. Tml gonna start back to work and drinking again..

Wish that I have more free time to do the things I want to do but at the meantime wish to work more cos can earn more money.. Fickle minded me.. When will I kick off this very bad habit of mine.. :(

0 comments: