CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

So Bored

It has been raining for days... Weather has been cold thru out... Here I am stuck at home doing nothing much but sufing the net, playing my FB, updating my blog and nevertheless never ending of taking herbal stuffs... Sadly i have yet to recover.. I really gotta see doctor if i dun get well by today... :( Din really sleep well last night, even Baby can sense it... Had countless dreams, 3 to 4 i think... After every dreams i will wake up once... This is the first time I had so many dreams in a night... Not sure y...

I'm so bored at home...!!!! Arrggghhh.... Baby out for work and i have to entertain myself till he's back in the evening by doing nothing...!! Tried playing games online... Play until sian.. What else can i do....?? Bored but excited for my birthday celebration with my friends tml... Might go out early for a walk.... Still thinking should i get LV Galleria bag..haiz

Continuing my online game............................................. (-.-)" BORED!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: