CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

illness got worse

Super moodless now... Feeling so tired and lethargic... Menses, Fever, Cough & Sore throat all come visit me at the same time... Fever had subsided hope it won't come back again.. Trying to find replacement for work tml, doubt i got the energy to work.. Will lose my voice if i keep drinking and never rest enough.. It's been a long time ago since i last had high fever.. Got a forbia towards it cos it cause me to lost 3kg..!! Though slimming down is good but the process of it sucks....!! I was bedridden as if i'm going to die like tt... Eeeerrrrrr.... Just hate that feeling.. 要死不死的感觉.... Celebrating my birthday with friends this coming Wednesday so i must get well by then...

My shag Baby sleeping beside me now snoring like a piggy.. All thanks to him... Taking care of me in the middle of the night when i'm having fever.. Waking up to feed me medicine and change my fever pad... With all the medicine, herbal teas and sweets he bought for me, i guess i would be able to recover rapidly... Tonight still gtta bring Baby to Bottle Tree restaurant for dinner... Every sunday we would take turn alternately to bring each other to places with nice food... Craving for crab later as Bottle Tree Restauarnt got very nice Chilli Crab... Think hack care later liao, decide hw to cure my throat after eating it... Hee... I just love spicy food :)

0 comments: