CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My Birthday Surprise

Got back from Batam Harris Resort on fri 27th.. Almost cant get back on tt day as e ferry is full at the terminal we took there.. Manage to get another ferry from another terminal... Phew!!! Was very tired on the every same night as I still went to work... Luckily not very drunk...

I only manage to take off on the 25th & 26th.. We didn't sleep at all on 25th night then we left for Batam on 26th early morning..Went to St James Boiler on 25th night with Baby as some of his friends were celebrating their birthdays there.. So coincidently same age & birth date with me.. The artist there were playing some games on stage which then I was being sabotage by one of Baby's friend to go on stage to dance & Baby didn't save me...!!! Instead he released his hands off mine & encourage me to go up.. Despite dancing in front of so many crowd everytime, at tt moment I still feel very shy and shivery.. A few other birthday pple were being sabotage on stage by their friends as well.. The artists then sang birthday song for us.. I was later being paired up with another birthday boy to compete dance with another couple.. Gladly, we won by the votes of the crowd in the house.. Was awarded with $50 St James voucher ..

Too bad I dun go there often so decided to give it off to my friend...Only valid for a month...



Baby & I was pretty shag from Sg to Batam.. Like 2 zombies gg for holiday.. We took lots & lots of pics.. Edited it for quite some time and finally can upload it here.. Enjoy viewing the pics...


My birthday nails.. Thinking what design to have next for christmas!!!


  Collecting our ferry ticket at Harbour Front Centre at ard 7am.. I rmb saying that the pple all very poor thing cos need to wake up so early to work & Baby scold me "siao"... :(




We dun even look tired though we din slp at all...

 
 Baby took these when he's smoking on the roof of the ferry
 
 Camwhore a little in ferry before we closed our zombie eyes to nap a while

 
 Views of the resort

 
Views of swimming pool.. I was so engrossed exploring the views when suddenly I felt something wet dripped onto me.. Hoping it was rain while thinking that I wun be so suay to kena bird shit then I looked up and really saw a bird standing on the cable line right above me... Soon after tt I realised my clothes kena the shit.. Duno should I say myself suay or heng.. TWICE in 2 months already !!!! (-.-)"

 
 Views ard our room
 
Views of our room

Our bed with orchid petals decor...

I formed this up.. It stands for James Love Candy.. Baby asked y is it JLC and not CLJ.. I shook it off by saying that I just feel like forming his initial first.. Haa.. But actually do u find that it's harder for a girl to say I love you than a guy saying it ?? Hmm.....


Views of Harris Cafe


While eating our lunch.. Baby love this pic of me.. He say I look very cute but I feel that I look like a pig here..




While heading out to town.. In cab...


Nagoya shopping centre.. A&W..!!! How long have we not seen it in Sg??!!
Racking up my childhood memories.. Waffles with ice cream and root beer float.. Missing it man!!!


Hello kitty phone and mini alarm clock.. SoOo cute..!!



Yea.. I'm a great fan of hello kitty...!!






Bought this to put all my accessories and miscelleous stuffs


Our romantic dinner by the sea swept by cool sea breeze.. So cooling


Views at nigiht


The antique jukebox at their entertainment centre


Went bowling after dinner & I won... Heh heh heh..... Lousy baby... :p


Though it's just a night trip, but feel Baby really make the effort to arrange all the programs quietly hiding from me despite together with him everyday and I dun even realised.. Really appreciate it cos for the past few yrs, I nv really had any birthday plans from that someone.. Nv once that person arranged any special programs for me.. Feel so different this time.. Instead of me thinking where to go and how to spend my birthday like before, everything has already been planned awaiting for me to receive it one by one thru surprises...

Thks my Baby... Really love it.. Muacks...!!!


Actually I realised since quite long ago that every yr birthday I will cry which i duno y... Be it relationship problem in the past, almost fought with my elder bro quite a few years back I rmb and etc..This yr I did not and I really enjoy myself... I almost cried when we were quarrelling in the shopping mall but luckily I hold my tears back.. Anyway birthday should be a happy day and not a sad one yea :)

Looking forward to our next trip to Genting next month.. So many short getaways recently.. Last month, this month and next month.. WhOoOoo...

0 comments: