CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Another knot tied

Attended my cousin's wedding on Sunday 22nd at Meritus Mandarin hotel with my sis.. So coincidently my sis-in law's brother wedding dinner was at the same hotel too but at different level therefore mom and bro attended their dinner instead.. One similarity in btw is that they are all teachers, except for my cousin.. haha.. My cousin's wife is teaching at Yishun Primary which is my primary sch then.. So happy cos i saw my form teacher who was in charge of our class for P1 & 2. Surprisely she still recognise me & rmb which class it was.. Means not much changes in me.. (-.-)" That was like 14 yrs ago?! I rmb her cos i used to like her alot, and she's the only teacher in my life who calls my chinese name, of course not including my chinese teachers la.. She said i was very cute then.. haha .. dun even rmb how i look like at tt time. I only rmb i "bo geh" as i dropped my front tooth when i started P1. Feel very happy for her as she is the vice principal for another primary school now.. :)

Saw my dad at the wedding dinner.. It's been so long since i last saw him.. Realised that he aged alot.. More wrinkles, hair become greyer than before... Feel kinda sad though... I'm so afraid the pple i dote and love ard me aged and leave.. I really duno how will i feel then.. Haiz..

Ok.. back to my cousin's wedding topic.. His dinner was at 35th floor... The layout of the place was romantic and nice.. It wasn't a ballroom.. There's stairs dividing each layer by layer of floor space.. Taken some pic there ....


Their first outfit.. walking in to the room...

Their 2nd outfit


Pouring of champagne

"Yum Seng Time"

Me, My dad & Sis

My cousin's wife.. Closest cousin

Token of appreciation from the newly weds...2 small shooter glasses .. So cute...

0 comments: