CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Sick

As what i expected, nights & nights of drinking and working.. I finally fell sick.. My throat pain is killing me.. Itchy and pain... Just by swollowing my saliva also hurt.. What i scare & hates most finally strucks me.. And that's COUGH..!! I can cough up to weeks and not recover, throat will hurt everytime i cough.. Luckily Baby bought me some herbal candies and Pi Pa Gao... Hopefully these will easen my pain and make me recover asap...

So tired.. Just reach hm after doing an event & went down Bugis to shop for some stuffs.. Slept quite late last night & woke up early this morning.. Thought that i could nap a while but seeing the time nw, dun think i have enough time to.. Have another event at 7 plus.. Feeling a bit giddy nw but still gtta force myself to work later.. cant manage to find anyone so last min to replace me.. Sianzzz.. I gtta endure again...

0 comments: