CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Need Some Fresh Air

Everyday....
Work. Stress. Tired.
I Really Need Some Fresh Air....
Just booked my tickets & hotel to Bintan.. Will be going with my bestie Lilian coming Sat..Still got 5 more hard days to go... Yeah... Just the 2 of us...!! We got enough of Singapore air.. so tired breathing it so decided to make a 2 day 1 night trip to relax ourselves & to get away.... Too bad can only go away for 2 days.. sianz....
::My Needs::

UNDERSTANDING.. My job, my friends, the way i do things really need pple to understand.. Without their understanding, it really makes me feel I'm lost....

0 comments: