CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Counting Down

It's WEDNESDAY..!! 3 more days to go Bintan.. though it's jus 1 night yet feel excited as it has been quite some time since i really relaxed myself ever since i came back from Bangkok in June.. Still thinking on how to spend tt 2D 1N wisely.. Tt gd friend of mine doesn't play water sports if nt i'll be gg crazy trying everything.. What else to do there leh besides eating, spa, swimming & tanning? Hmmmmm...... A bit worried for the trip cos it's only e 2 of us with no guys ard... but think it should be quite safe la, so someone pls tell me not to worry..... Haha....

Tired nw... woke up quite early jus nw & cant get to slp already... My bro is moving back hm in Nov... We planned to repaint the rooms together... Yippie... But first i need to clean up the mess in my room... hw i wish i got 2 maids to help me with it... there's so many stuffs tt i need to throw away... wanted to change a new computer desk too cos the current one i have is quite big, making no space for my room... The most headache thing is my clothing... too much till 2 wardrobes also not enough... my friend is giving me his TV & dvd player cos he bought new ones.. thinking where & hw i should place it.. my room is too small... arghh.. y the flat nw all rooms so small one... Hate it!
Since i cant get to slp, i better go get my things done.. Deposit my pay cheque, collect my registered mail, collect my old Hp from Nokia Care Centre, buy IPhone accessories & maybe go do my nails... Suddenly so much things to do... gotta go...

0 comments: