CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Idiotic, Clumsy Me

I must really salute myself for my clumsiness this time... Cant stop laughing at myself for what I'm doing...... I had a bad fall last night & hurt my back at Ratchada...
BECAUSE..............

I saw one of my friend, wanted to kick him but end up slipped & land hard on the ground without my leg even touching him... Idiot me... Nt sure if i hit my spine or something but jus feel pain when pressing it... Start to swollen liao... Sob Sob :( Few days back walked till slightly sprained my ankle, last night had a bad fall... Haiz... Really shake head to myself...

I'M CLUMSY.............!!!!!!!!!!

Had a boring time working last night.. My mind keep thinking of something else... Very confused... I really duno wad i wan still.... Things keep dragging, the more we feel in agony....

Went Ratchada after my work from else where... Honestly wanted to drink abit with friends as I'm feeling down.. But when e moment i reached there, Noelle told me Karen is super damn drunk.... Gotta carry her out from the artist room to outside & wait for her friend to fetch her back hm... I carry till my right arm keep feeling numb till nw loh... By the time i settle her & went back in, lights are on.. Sianz... After tt only manage to drink a strong drink with my sister's friends... Tonight i'm working again, wonder if i can still dance with my pain back & pain ankle... Gd luck to me.....!!

0 comments: