CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My 2009 Valentine's..

My 2009 Valentine's is simple but I'm quite touched...


Dear went around searching for my present.. I'm quite touched when i saw the present though it's nt very expensive...
Touched as Hello Kitty is my favourite..


Secondly, I need a phone badly nw..


Thirdly, he's very sincere getting my present...


It's a product from China..

I must really say that China pple are very innovative and smart.. The function of this hp is super damn gd..

It can insert 2 sim card..

Different colour lightings of keypad everyday..

Various sound effects can be set when u call anyone..

Wonderfully it's a PDA phone as well..

Actually thought of getting Nokia E71, but nw with this hp i think i'm satisfied with it..

Our Shadow
My Hello Kitty Phone

We cam whore...



Stray cat dwn his blk gt wonderful eyes...

0 comments: