CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Just not my day

Today is sure an unlucky day for me man!!!

(1) Caught some rain when going to work then end up feeling lethargic & restless while working..
(2) Broke a glass while working but luckily i din cut my hands...
BUT.............
(3) While plucking out the remaining acrylic nail on my finger, the small sharp piece pierced INTO my nail & it bleed... Have to go to watsons to buy a twister to get it out... HURTS !!

Quite tiring... Been working everyday after Valentine's Day... Be it day or night job.. dun even know when is my off day as the schedule for March hasn't out yet...

SUPER SHACK ..... !!

0 comments: