CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day again...!!!! Nv expect that i will still celebrate this special day with him again... Rmb last yr i had a bad celebration with him as we end up quarrelling & i end up crying... This year will definately be a very wonderful one....

Nw I'm waiting for him to come back at his place.. Heehee... He's nw getting my present outside.. Wonder wad he will get for me.. Hmmm :) Wonder wad surprises he got for me later too.. Saying that he had planned something for me.. Idiot.. Make my heart itch but refused to tell me, saying tt if he tell me then it wun be a surprise anymore.. "Nan De" he got so full of ideas, quite looking forward to what he has got.. *Feel soOo being adored*

But I feel very bad... I din reali think of getting anything for him cos he dun seems to lack anything nw... Think I'll just tie myself up with a ribbon and present to him... *Lol*

Lastly I wished everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.. Be it with ur love ones, friends or family... Have a great celebration and all the girls, enjoy being pampered by ur boyfriends today...

0 comments: