CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

"Mao" again last night

I'm damn "mao" (drunk in thai) last night.. Memory has been very poor recently & been a big blur sotong too.. Initially last night i supposed to rest but all along i thought tt i'm wrking at night when i saw my hp calendar in cab then i realised tt i'm super sotong again..

Went down to DBL O to find Judy & Cash since they r dancing there.. At first i went slow on drinking.. Cash recommended me to drink 1664 beer.. Sweet and smoothing.. Nice..
After tt glass, i felt my kick for alcohol come back again.. I wan more alcohol...!!!
I ordered 6 tequillas, 2 each for the 3 of us.. Judy doesn't like drinking tequilla & Cash is driving so i din order much...
After tequilla.. Cash Said...
Cash: Eh ar bo "Tang Guo" i buy u back a drink, very nice one... Call Volcano..

Me: Wad is tt??! U dun make me drunk hor i still gtta wake up to work the next day..

Cash: Wun drunk one la.. On my bday i drank 4 of it and still standing straight & sober.. I can drink 4 liao then it shouldn't be a problem to u..

Me: Eh Judy, wad drink is this?? Nice ma..??

Judy: NICE...!!! SUPER NICE AH...

Then i saw the guy preparing the drink for me i start to panic.. It's something quite similar to Waterfall.. Need to light up e alcohol...

I drunk it and it was damn strong and yucky lo..

LESS THAN 2 HRS, I FELT MY HEAD SPINNING LIAO...
Suppose to go Sabai to continue drinking and look for Jack but I started to feel like vomitting when i reach there.. In e end, i din went in at all..
This is when the merlion start...

* Vomit when i reach shenton way..
* Vomit when i board on the cab..
* Vomit when i alight from cab...
* Vomit when i reach my floor...
* Vomit again when i reach hm..
Luckily all e way one of my friend take gd care of me.. Thks so much & sry tt i'm drunk again...!!!!
Smsed Cash earlier on thanking him for the WONDERFUL DRINK & make me a MERLION..
He replied: U should be proud as a Singaporean & being the FEMALE MERLION...
SHIT YOU..!! I dun wanna believe you next time liao.. LOL...




0 comments: