CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Laughing is the best medicine to relieve stress and tiredness

2 days ago after work, my gd friend Jackie fetch me to west side as I'm meeting Dear.. On e way there, we crack stupid jokes tt laughed our heads off..

We passed by Eng Neo Rd & Jack said tt rd is "ying yang lu".. He then started telling me some ghostly stories happened in army camp.. One of it is saying a guy saw a faceless ghost, got crazy and nw still in mental hospital.. He nt sure whether it's real anot la, jus heard pple say so.. With my character i always like to crack jokes and talk nonsense, then i asked him...



Me: Hey, what if one day a faceless ghost is standing right in front of u and facing at u??

Jack: Wah lau i'll sure scare the shit out of me man.. (anyway he call faceless ghost as "Ji Dan Lian" *egg face*.. duno y, tt already make me laugh like hell..)

Me: I've nv met one b4 and if i do i think i'll jus walk thru it i guess..

Then guess wad tt idiot Jack said.......

Jack: No, u should go forward and ask "Excuse me, is there any "Dan Huang"*Egg Yolk* inside??!!

Me: Wah lau.. i will think of putting some light soya sauce to eat lo.. Wahahaha~

We both laugh till stomach cramp man... Imagine we can be so nonsense till this stage to turn a ghost story to a joke.. Tt really make all our tiredness disappear...

0 comments: