CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Shack

Wrking straight for two weeks non stop is not funny at all...

It can lead to tiredness to clumsiness then to accidents...

Keep bumping and cutting myself here and there these few days at work.. 3 days back something just pierced into my nail, 2 days ago bump onto counter and gt my ankle scratched and little swollen.. Today i hurt my finger here and there....
See la... these few days really "wu gao suay" bo...???
Till nw i still duno wad's the work schedule for March... Hoping to get a day rest soon.. I need to rest my brain before all my brain cells died... LOL...
Today Dear's dad jus fly to Australia to work... Manage to get a breaktime early to eat with his family and sent his dad to flight.. Will only be back in a month time.. Meanwhile his mom will be very bored at hm....
YawnNnNnn........!!!!! Shall blog again soon.. ZzZzzZzz.....

0 comments: