CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Life Is So Full Of Obstacles


Went to find Magdalene after Luan went to work yesterday.. So coincidentally, Mag took MC tt day.. Slacked at her place for few hrs then decided to go Bishan Junction 8 to shop for his birthday gifts. Shopped ard for very long deciding wad to buy for him.. I dun intend to spend much money on e gifts when I've already wasted $800 plus before tat to book the resort for him but end up was told by him to change to my birthday instead. I bought a very ordinary looking card but with a very meaningful message on it. It suits us so much.. I bought a couple polo tee too.. I kept e girl's one with me and give him the guy's one.. Hoping tat 1 day we gt the chance to wear it together.... Got a bad news from him tat his friends got into very serious car accident and both of them died.. It was on the newspaper, headline... I feel so sorry for the victim's family... So pple if u are driving, pls drive carefully.. I ever heard a saying from someone :"The pple who died are relieved, whereas the pple who are still ard are the ones suffering." Which is very very true.. Haiz.. Life is so fragile, cherish it when u know u still can....

0 comments: