CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

16.10.08

Went Yishun Safra with Luan 2 days ago.. Suddenly feel like singing so went to the Party World there.. Same thing i was very down then luan asked me out... Feel more relieved and shiok after tat.. I was so proud of myself that i nv even shed a tear while singing so many sad songs.. Luan as usual was so busy smsing some guys leaving me happily singing for a good 3 hrs i think. Took some pics b4 we left.. Though jus e 2 of us but we had great laughs while cam whoring.. I stayed over Luan's place tt night, din manage to have bed time chat she dozed off liao... (-_-") But still, Luan really thks for always being there for me when i needed u... *HuGx*



Haha.. some ugly pose which my sis taught me.. **STARZ**









0 comments: