CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Happy 26th Birthday To Him

I'm so depressed tt this yr i cant be by his side for his birthday which i nv fail to do so for the past 3 yrs.. Every yr, i nv failed to give him suprises and the things he want.. Sadly, he's celebrating with her nw... Memories of those past celebrations flashes through my mind non stop. Cant stop thinking where they going, wad they doing.. Alone in my room, with no one elses at home... Cried till my both eyes like goldfish nw.. M-I-S-E-R-Y is wad i feel... But i still hope tt he will have a wonderful day today, no matter who he's with and where they go.. If he's happy, i'll be happy too.. That dun really sounds like me right..?! I cant believe i'm feeling this way too...

IF YOU SEE THIS, A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR YOU

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To My Past Love,

Happy Birthday To You...... :)

With Lots of Love,

Mee Mo Sa Aka Ah Fat

0 comments: