CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day today... Happy mother's day to all my girlfriends who already had children.... Lol... Make it sounds like u all very old liao.. 


As usual went to Changi Village, my friend's mom seafood stall to have dinner with my cousin & family...We didn't really celebrated, just a simple dinner and we're off hm.. Initially thought of catching Ip Man 2 movie before that but the rest of my family members had already watched it except for me and my mom.. So pointless liao... 

It's been a few months since I last saw sis as she's hardly home.. And I was shocked as she had became a baby hippopotamus... Wahaha... Though it was bad giving her this nickname but there she was laughing about it when I called her....

Took a few pics of the dinner and us......

We ordered 2 large crabs... 1 is salted egg and e other my fav Black pepper... Total 7 dishes so much and it's my treat :( Damage almost $200.

My mom's impatient face when asked to snap again... She kan jiong wan to continue eating.. No choice see her size u know.. Lol

My elder bro with his fav crab claw... He faster take the biggest one lo before anyone touches it...
 Kia su

My niece and her salted egg crab claw...

I dote her lots... Amanda.. Super tom boyish girl but yet scare fat when she's only 10 now...

My 2 precious little ones

My younger niece.. Amelia

I dun think we look so much alike anymore when my sis cut off her fringe..

Camwhore with her camra... I like the effect.... Fujifilm F100 can actually automatically do face smoothing effect when pics taken

She say I look like a duck... But somehow I feel I look like a cookie monster

Some candid shots taken by my sis when we were on our way home on my cousin's lorry.. Yesh LORRY!!! I do take lorry... That's the reason my my hair is flying around.. Open air like convertible hor dun siao siao...

0 comments: