CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Deep Down In My Complicated Heart

I've been trying so hard to do my best in my job recently... It realli shag me out... So sick of it, thinking when can I stop all these... Stop living for for pple but myself.. Every month there will be commitments and burdens... All these years, I really got enough of it... But sadly I cant shake it off... 

I chose not to think, not even to take it that it has happened and etc... But till the end of the day I still gotta face it, knowing that what I did is only to numb myself for a while... I've been optimistic all these while.. Since years and years back.. Always thinking is this what I really want in life? Or until the end of the road, what will I see in myself? I always dun have an answer to myself.. Trying to hide away from it, not facing the reality..

What can I do man? Years are catching up.......... I have not much time left... Can I really fulfill my dream... If not what's my second plan in life... The liquid flowing in my body is not blood anymore....I cant continue this for long... Will I really have a good life in the future as in what all fortune teller told me abt my life? I'm so afraid of losing myself one day... 

Really really duno what I want in my life to make it more fulfilling, more worth-while....

0 comments: