CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Whole body aching like hell

Woke up a while ago, feeling my whole body aching like hell.. Having difficulty dragging myself out from bed... GOSH...!!! Super pain..

Yesterday was my off day again.. Was not schedule on any jobs.. Thinking that finally got the time to continue my lessons at Amore so I went for the kickboxing at 3.30pm. Was slightly late and lessons had started when I reached.. Rushing in without even putting my bag in the locker, I merged into the group. The instructor was  awesome.. Making sure that everyone could catch up with the steps, he taught slowly and clearly before speeding up. The workouts really got everyone sweat out. Guess I din ate anything before exercising causes me to feel abit giddy through the lesson. After kickboxing, I still went to the gym to use some of the facilities. Went weighing myself and glad to find myself dropped 1kg, though not much but a gd start i believe. Before going to bath, I went to the steam room for a good 15 mins. Was being steam red almost like a cooked prawn, I faster stop and rest a while before going to shower. Feeling so shiok to workout so tedious once a while. Feel that all the fatigue and tiredness gone.

Bought dinner home after tt and enjoyed with my family.. It's been quite some time since I last went back.. Came back Baby's place at 10 plus, feeling so shag and tired..

Wonder how am I going to dance tonight.. Haiz..

0 comments: