CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Insomnia Again

Having insomnia again though after long wrking hours last night.. Crowd has been coming back these few days at Ratchada.. Happy that my flower sales was pretty well last night.. Just that too bad cos din manage to sell more drinks to earn more commission..

My kneecap was aching last night before I went to work.. Making me lost balance even by walking.. Suddenly just feel weak.. Thought it's just normal aching but din really much bother abt it until I really feel the pain when I'm dancing.. Think I hurt my ligament.. Cant dance too hard.. Maybe I should start taking some calcium or pills for repairing joints.. Sound as if I very old liao...

Went to Jessica's place for a while to chit chat after work.. Din inform Baby beforehand cos it's a last min thing.. Sotong me type sms but din send out to him end up making him wait for me.. Came back to see him unhappy but dun wish to reprimand me.. Feeling so guilty.. Pacify him for some a while, knowing it's my fault so I have to though dun really like pacifying pple. Probably I like doing things my own way & din really think of how he feel making him feeling disappointed and mistrust me.. Guess I did not give him the sense of security.. Guess I'm a bad gf...

Later in the evening will be going to Singapore flyer to have dinner with him.. We are both virgin to it and afraid of height especially him.. Haha.. Will be meeting up some sec sch friends after dinner too.. It's been quite some time since I last catch up with them.. Hope would be fun.. What a Sunday.. Making full gd use of my off day... :)

0 comments: