CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My Fav !!!!

Bought this Hello Kitty mahjong and cushion at Bugis Junction on Friday.. Fall in love at first sight when i see these 2 stuffs.. Wanted to buy it myself then Baby say he wanted to buy for me as Christmas present so that he dun have to crack his head to think wad else to buy.... LOVE IT...!!!! So looking forward to use my mahjong.. Duno when i got the time... Hee :) Hugging my cushion to sleep every night.. It's so soft and comfy.. Feel sad when i threw away my 2 hello kitty cushions tt time when i clean my room.. Finally got a new one... I'm just super hello kitty fanatic..


 My new hello kitty head cushion

 Haha.. Louis Vuitton damier look-alike hello kitty mahjong briefcase



 With Hello Kitty chips & accessories


Hello Kitty head on every tiles... shimmering pink .. so nice..

0 comments: