CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My 24th Birthday Coming!!

Time flies...... Another year ending soon... Few more months to 2010, I'm turning 24... 又老了一岁!!! (;_;) Few more weeks to my birthday but till now still not sure hw to celebrate it.. I only manage to take off on 25Th & 26Th for it and Baby need these 2 days.. Duno wad surprise he's gonna give me.. He's so secretive.. Well.., shall wait for the day to come then will know...

Now the only date i left is 18th which happened that i was not schedule for any jobs.. Tt's the only nearest date that i could make it... I was intending to just have a simple dinner @ Secret Garden on the 18Th with my close friends... The problem now is i have 2 groups of close friends but only a day to celebrate with them... Thinking if it's all right to gather all of them together.. Guess there shouldn't be any problem right my friends...?? Know u all very sociable one.. Hee.. :)

Friends already start asking me what i wan for my birthday.. Honestly i really duno what i wan.. I dun seems to lack of anything now... Will go and think then let u all know abt it ok.. Give me some time okie :) Looking forward for the celebration...

ZoukOut coming soon again...!!! 14th Dec (Saturday) Thinking whether should i go this year.. Had lots of fun last year though it was super duper tiring...Karen suggest to take off and go there enjoy... Maybe I should.... Once a year thing cant missed it right....

December will be a very busy month for me.. Already got alot of events engagements by now... Think will be more coming up... Will be going to Genting with Baby & his friends from 20th to 23rd.. Already confirm and Baby told me that i gtta take turn to help his friend drive.. OMG!!! scary shit... When back gtta be busy for Christmas & New Year celebration.. Wonder my job required us to put up some show, if yes i'll be even more busy as need to go for rehearsal.. Baby complained that he will be alone & bored this year Christmas cos i told him tt i wanted to work due to better income.. Still deciding if i should take off to celebrate with him or work... I've nv took off on these celebrations before for the past 4 yrs in this line.. Feel wasted to let it go like tt but at the same time feel like celebrating it as i nv get to celebrate it for so many years.. Haiz fickle minded me... I'm forever like that....

0 comments: