CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Back To Workout

Gastric hasn't been feeling well these few days... Think due to much drinking almost every night... Wanted to buy gastric pills but not sure which one is gd... Think should ask my friend Judy who is a regular gastric pain patient.. Haha..
Started back doing exercise to firm and slim down my tummy.. Ever since working at Ratchada, nights & nights of drinking had cause my tummy to become bigger & bigger.. Super sad lo.. Keep looking back at my past pics whereby my tummy is flat and tone... Trying to agitate myself to exercise more to go back to what i was... Feel super conscious now, even more than e past.. My work place really stress us keep ourselves slim... My in charge even bought a weighing machine to keep track of our weight every month... Scary right... Very stress..... (-.-)" *sweat* Trying to cut down on oily & fried food... drinking mostly mineral water now or drinks with low sugar... It gtta start off with a healthy diet... Say myself as if I'm very fat like tt.. lol... Girls are just paranoid.. Keep complaining fat where as some are nt even at all..
Must keep it up to drop kilos in less than a month.. i can do it.. Yeah...!!!!

0 comments: