CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My 23rd Birthday Celebration

Celebrated my bday 26th November at Siloso Beach Resort with family & friends... This resort is actually meant to be a surprise for his bday this yr but too bad no chance to enjoy this romantic luxury with him.. He'll definately love it when he step into the room.. I did have some fun there though deep down my heart i feel sad abt everything.. Took lots of pics with my beloved friends... We were all worned out...
Nice??? I did myself... A present for
myself...





Beautiful view from the rooftop



Ended up eating candle light dinner with my sis


Steffi & Joanna (the loving cousins)


Isn't she cute?? Banana?!?!




Playing mini mahjong... We r the Mahjong freaks..


Playing the ladies version monopoly.. So cute




Cam whores


Over flowing of foam at the Jacuzzi...
I love bubbles...


The mess we left..

0 comments: