CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Childish, immature acts by someone

Was browsing his facebook and saw some childish person left some sacastic comments abt my pic.. For heaven sake pls grow up and stop being a kid.. I wun stop u from leaving any more sacastic comments as u can do wadever u like or wan.. Like for me i can blog anything here i wan cos it's my blog..

U wanna stand up for ur friend who betrayed a friend by snatching pple's bf n without feeling shameless and guilty at all? SHAME ON YOU !! Perphaps u duno the whole full story so i dun reali blame u for tat.. Jus be careful.. who might know one day she'll snatch ur bf as well... I trust her so much and helped her as a friend in the past but nv did i realised tat she's so superficial...

Though i'm the victim, none of my friends or me do anything to her... I dun see a need to cos she's nt worth wasting any of my time... And i strongly believe wad comes around goes around.. Bad pple will always have bad karma one day... I'm leading my life well nw and i'm nt obstructing u both at all man.. Wadever shit u all unhappy abt my past relationship with him is ur own fucking problem.. I din do anything to make u gals unhappy with me or ruin ur relationship.. Everyone has a past and memories.. Some things u may wan to throw away jus to make urself feel comfortable and secure but memories will always be in mind.. U're jus deceiving urself in another way..

FK u should expect wad the consequences n outcome to be when the day u destroyed my relationship with him being a 3rd party.. So jus grow up and be more rational man.. Anything u and ur friend did will only make me feel tat i'm a great threat to you...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... You sound so angry.. "HER" friend must've done said something damn bad otherwise you wouldn't blog bout this so angrily..

Anyway, saw "HIS" facebk profile.. OMG.. Did "SHE", shamelessly change the status to "in a relationship"???

And the profile pic. What's up with "HIS" wall pics being 2 of em? One with you and one with "HER"? She trying to show pple "before" and "after" pics ar? Coz the "after" pic is worse than the "before" lei. Thought was always meant to be the other way round!

Elise