CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My Inner Thoughts

I'm back here blogging...
Things changes alot around me for the past 2 months..
A yr older now
Changed of working environment
& left the 1 who I always thought that he would be my last....
Perhaps this decision made is good for us...
I'm just hope that we wun regret...

Still trying to adapt to the new life I'm having now, it's too sudden that too much things changed ard me at a go.. I'm picking it up slowly as I move on...
I just feel lost, doesn't really know what I want in my life.

Career..?? 
What can I do next? My property don't seems to get anywhere.. Its being left there.. Neglected.
Go upgrade myself get a diploma or get a accounting cert?? Would it sounds like a better choice?
Years counting up, I wish that I can stop whatever job I'm doing now really soon.

Family??

My beloved sis will be giving birth to her baby Eden anytime soon end of the month.. Hopefully Baby Eden will pop out on Christmas Day, being a Christmas Baby... How wonderful will that be... :) So happy for her that she's happily married with a husband who dote & love her so much. She's so contented & happy with her little family.

My brother, just came back from Caribbean cruise with his wife & daughter.. Seems that they enjoyed themselves alot. Happy to see that he and his wife getting along very well now, and Baby Cyrs is getting fatter & fatter each time I see her.. Like a little watermelon.. Faintzzz... Bro's flat coming soon nt sure if it's next yr, not sure if I'm moving in with them or wad.. Shall discuss when it came.. 

Both my brother & sister are happily married with child at times makes me feel like settling down too.. Thinking when we were still young.. How we played, eat, sleep and even run away from home together makes me wanna laugh when thought of it. We were very mischievous, often get into troubles & got beaten up by parents. Though at that times I felt very angry and unhappy cos brother always bully us, I kinda miss it now. Now we have all grown ups, we all seems to have our own things to be responsible of. Used to share a room, a bed with my sis. Now I'm all alone lying on the queen size bed. Though shiok to have the whole bed to myself but still.... something is missing....

Meanwhile, I just concentrate earning and trying my best to save loads of money... Hopefully I will sort out soon what to do with my career.. Gonna put the rest of the things at the back of my head till time is ripe...

0 comments: