CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

My 17th January Passed Like That

Went Marina Mandarin Hotel to have a sumptuous buffet dinner with Baby.. It's located at 4th floor of the hotel, a restaurant name Aqua Marine.. It's my second time there... As before not much food varieites for us to chose from compare to other buffet restaurant... We ate alot though.. Mostly seafood.. Yummy Yum Yum... Like the oysters and dessert there best.. Oysters are very fresh and they have quite a few different flavours of dessert for u to chose from... Spent a total of ard $108 including of GST and service charge.. What an expensive dinner..

Manage to take some photos ..


Candid shot of Baby while eating chilli crab


Shots of come cheeze


The cold seafood.. Prawns, Flower Crabs, Fresh Oysters, Clams, Crayfish and etc


Food we both taken



Some little delicacy


 My Fav.... Japanese food..
 
 Soba

 
 Candid shot of me slicing bread.. I just slice a piece cos i wanted to eat the butter.. Yes.. Not the bread but butter...

 
 Muah Ji... Gotta DIY

 
 Cutting muah ji into smaller pieces and tossing it in the bowl with peanuts
 
My muah ji is done!!!


 Choices of dessert..

 
 Mango & Durian dessert.. NICE!!!

 
 All tastes nice.. Especially the mini cream puffs with chocolate fudge on it.. Soft on the outside and creamy inside.. Not very sweet, matches my taste bud.. Yum Yum...

Rest in the car for a few minutes then went to meet lilian and friends at Bishan for prawning.. Every after a heavy meal, just feel like lying on the bed and sleep.. Baby dozed off a while in the car when we were on our way to Bishan.. Lol.. So distracting to see his head hanging here and there when I was driving.. But was cute... Hee :) Lilian and I caught more than 12 prawns within an hour.. We went back after 1 hour leaving Lilian and her friends there continuing their prawning.. Tired and shag now after updating this blog and checking my cafe world on Facebook.. Going to bathe and sleep nw.. My another off day ends like that.. Tml is my last off day and I'm back to work with full energy again...

0 comments: