CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

New Hp Coming.....

Yippie.. Received a mail today regarding recontracting of my M1 phone line.. They actually offer me a hTc Touch 2 at $0 if i recontract my line.. But valid for certain days and first 30-40 customers only... By then i got 5 phones... OMG... 1 borrow my sis & i use the other 4... Lol... dun have so many lines to use man so thought maybe can sell away my Iphone....
After using it for quite sometime, find Iphone rather boring... Probably i duno how to play with it... Typing sms is already a difficulty for me cos it's not as sensitive as my Nokia 5800. It can only use finger and not my nails which my 5800 can, so i can type very fast.. Keep typing wrong letters using Iphone... Somemore this hTc phone is a windows phone so think will be better... hee.... :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lemme know if u wanna sell ur iPhone :)
Jeremy