CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Shack

Been so lazy working ever since i'm back from Bintan... Probably the trip is too short till i cant get enough of it therefore now hanging halfway.... Yearning for another short few days holiday again.. Hopefully be able to go next month........

Alot of things has been happening these few weeks... Mostly are bad stuffs, making me so tired of it... Next month gotta spare some time to go Ikea get a new computer table for my room..... Tidy all my wardrobe, clothes, room & repaint it.. My cousin giving me his LCD Tv now wondering which corner of my room to place it at.. I'll be off every sundays next month hopefully i got the time & energy to do all these......

I'll be on my own soon... Shall let my family, work & friends occupy all my time.... Life will pass faster.........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABE! I want to go ikea to buy com table also! want to go together?