CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

I'm Poison With Branded

So funny.. Dear's mom say i'm poisoned. Poisoned with branded. Just bought my Gucci Sling bag not long back , yesterday i bought my another new love LV Hampstead MM. Think i'm really poisoned cos even when sleeping i dreamt of walking into LV boutique to buy a bag. Though it costs me almost $2k, i'm super excited & happy having it. Actually thought of getting Galliera but they only have white damier & monogram canvas which i dun really fancy that much. I asked the sales person & he told me that i can actually made to order a dark damier Galliera but i gotta wait for 4 months & it cost $2.4k which cost $460 more. He said in Singapore there is only abt 5 dark damier Galliera. But after considering, i still decide to have Hampstead first. I'll just keep that in mind put into consideration. =)

0 comments: