CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Super Sad

I'm super sad cos i stained my new Gucci bag.. Was wearing my black skirt which i bought from Bangkok. Din know tt the colours will stained my bag, Now I'm looking for a cheap n gd shop to wash all my branded bags. Anyone know any?? Very desperate liao.. i know there's one at Far East name Le Shine but my friend say for washing a Gucci wallet it's already $55. For bigger bags think each would cost ard $100 each ba. Another one i saw on Internet is Cleanque, which got a few outlets but not sure of the price. Haiz..

Heartache (;_;)


See..!! Quite obvious...

0 comments: