CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

MY 100TH BLOG POST !!!!

I've nt been feeling well for the past few days... Hate it man...!!! From flu to sore throat then leads to cough & fever.. Been controlling the fever from cming by taking some panadols & lots of stepsils, hoping my throat & cough will heal so fever wun visit me so easily...Weather is rather hot & humid recently.. I must have ate too much fried food & lack of water...
I got flu till my nose bleed today.. Maybe i sneezed too much the past few days and it bleed inside... Poor me...... :(

Yeah..!!! This is my 100th blog post already... But haiz cos it isn't a cheerful & happy one as i'm complaining abt my stupid sickness...

Anyway just hope tt all sickness will go away... Turning in soon as i gtta wake up at 6am & wrk till 11pm tml... Shack day tml........................... ZzZZZZzzzzzz

0 comments: