CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

Met An Idiot On Road

Jus got hm from work.. Tired.... Down with flu... Kinda pissed when returning hm.. Met an idiot driving an orange EG with head lights soo bright keep sticking to my car butt.. My eyes already so tired, yet this idiot car makes me strained my eyes even more...And when I signal right as i wanted to cut to the rightest lane, he picked up speed and cut into my lane but still behind me.. I horned him as he's trying to be funny & tat idiot fat specky actually showed me his middle finger and cut way in front of me...!!!!!!!!!! Cant believed it man.. Feel like going down the car and give him 2 tight slaps on his face... He even stopped some distance before the traffic light line purposely wanna make me banged onto his car's butt... Luckily i stopped in time... He was turning right same as me, and he purposely dun turn when it's green light and no cars coming from the opposite rd... It's a single turning right lane so i was stuck behind him... After tat he drove off fast as if i wan to challenge him a race... This is the problem and attitude with some young drivers... As if they are driving some fast nice car then wan to "hao lian"... Too bad i din rmb his car plate number, if not i sure complained to Traffic Police abt it.. Think some parts of his car are illegally stall on........ Too bad if he thinks that he's so great, cos i feel tt he behaved like an idiot.....

0 comments: