CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is like taking on a road trip.... Some may already has a destination while others may be driving aimlessly around... But people who had destinations may lost their ways while looking for directions and people with no directions may found their destinations while driving around.. Life is led by fate and our mind.. But we cant control fate like how we control our mind...
Photobucket

HELP NEEDED..

Anyone can give me some opinions..?? I'm very fickle minded with lots of options & cant decide wad should i do to change my hairstyle. I'm sick of this hairstyle...!!!

1. Should i cut my hair short jus slightly over shoulder and dye it light brown?

2. Just transform my fringe to bangs, dye it light brown?

3. Just highlight it blond with light brown base?

Arrgghh... Really cant decide wad to do to my hair.. Thought of cutting it short so i'll look fresher, but afraid i'll regret tat if i want to perm my hair i gotta wait few more yrs.. Cut off my fringe, afraid tat my face will look rounder.. If i just change the colour & nt the style, i'll feel like there's nt much changes.. I'm indeed a very fickle minded person right...??

0 comments: